ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 parts compatibility

Saxo - rebuildin mk1 clio
hi i posted this in the engine section but it didnt get much interest, but i need to now more than just about the engine with suspension etc aswel(as i am new to clios).
I have the shell of a k reg mk 1 with a kit on and which has been resprayed and i am going to buy a second mk1 clio to take all the parts off and build my shell up. Can i use all the major parts (Engine, gearbox, suspension, brakes etc) Of a later mk1 i.e a phase 3? Im thinking the newer ones will probly have less milage and be all round cleaner and better equipped.

Thankyou in advance

xxShellxx<3

What are you building? Engine-wise I mean.

The parts you require may only be compatible with certain models, or it could be a waste of money shelling out for a full williams widetrack setup on coilovers if you're only going to be putting a 1.4 in it...

What sort of thing do you have in mind ?? It's a big project tbh, especailly if you've never done it before & aren't too sure what your doing.

Saxo - rebuildin mk1 clio
it will only be a 1.4 for insurance purposes!
but we have all the tools and knowledge to actually do it, we just need to know what parts would be compatible with the shell.
i don't need anything fancy just a running 1.4 model.

Thankyou for your replys.
xshellxX<3