ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 colour codes

Mk1, Phase1/Phase2 in bonnet over drivers headlight.

On my Mk1 Phase3 (5 door) its on the door piller.. open drivers door and its in there.. dunno if thats a Phase3 thing or a 5 door thing tho.

Middle number..

172 M69 eater

mines a mark 1 phase 2 but its a late (96) one and its on the door, maybe was introduced late in phase 2 on the door and before that on the VIN

patty

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 06 November 2004

Mk1, Phase1/Phase2 in bonnet over drivers headlight.

On my Mk1 Phase3 (5 door) its on the door piller.. open drivers door and its in there.. dunno if thats a Phase3 thing or a 5 door thing tho.

Middle number..
Its on a sticker inside the door opening on the RSi, late 95 model

Can you teel me mine!! its a white valver - think the colour could be polar white or something but i need to be sure before i spray the grill!!!!

its black i need to know because im going to look at a black clio today but the boot has a dent init my written off clio has no mark on the boot at all and is also black i want to know if its the same black

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

If its black it will be 676 !!

White one will prolly be 389 or 369 !! More than likely 389 me thinks !!

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 07 November 2004

Met Pearl Black 676 - Best looking colour on a clio 8)
Apart from 432 or 449. ;) Oh, 460 is nice too.

Yes, they are Blues.. but Blue rules.. hehe.

Yup blue rules, off the top of me head think mine is 432, has a purple base coat, in certain lights you can see ythe purple in the paint

Black peal is awsome until you come to having to respray parts of your car - mates rear arches are shot to death and to colour match and blend its gonna cost him a fortune! so he is trying to sell with them knackered!!