ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Aerial pics...

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
OK, I have a std aerial on my Mk1, and I dont even listen to the radio, the damn thing is huuuuuuuge. I dont wanna take it off and worry about sealing it up and stuff...so, does anyone have pics of decent (small) aerials on their mk1?

I don't want chrome...and the smaller the better. Are all aerials universal fitting? I know CTR aerials are popular with Mk2'ers... but do they fit the Mk1? Thats nice and small and black....

Lets see 'em! Cheers! :]

-Akira

I have one from Peugeot. It's about half the length of the horse whip Renault used as antenna.

P1080032.jpg

Beetle
my phase 2 has got a phase 1 aerial on it:dapprove: probably due to it being the changeover year.

mk1 phase 3
i had a beesting, but some bocca decided to snap the whole thing off instead of unscrewing it, so im left with a black plastic circle...brain dead so and so's