ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 172 Exclusive

172 Sport Exclusive

Ive just purchased a Mk1 172 Exclusive (No. 171 of 172):D, I have seen three peoples pics of there exclusives in the gallery. I just wondered how many members here have got exclusives?

And does anybody know how many of these exclusives are still on the road??

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

we had one as a demo a while ago but i cant remember the number.it was at gordon lamb if anybody on here bought it.

I have number 003 but dont know how many others are around, mine is the only one i have ever seen. BTW I am in shawlands in glasgow. I am not a member but that is only because me and paypal dont seem to get on very well!

Megane 225 baby! :)

http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/bigwave.gif watcha! No idea how many exclusives there are out there, but have only seen a couple on the road, and one sat on the forecourt of Inchcape - Soton! Sorry :oops:

Exclusive003 - you dont need to use paypal, just use good ole royal mail and a cheque, thats what I did - only took a week or so to get my membership pack through! oh and welcome as well!:D

Hello and welcome its a cracking im sure you will enjoy it!

I have one but it was the last registered on a 02 plate and not got a number must be 173 or No.1 prototype etc.:( Spose that makes it more exclusive theough ;) Its the same as everyone elses just with out the sill strips denoting the No.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

leather trim (full) the colour and the wheels.

oh and the cd player/cd changer combo i think

You missed the most important - only available in scarab green and limited plaque as with the williams but fewer made. Oh and its faster than a standard 172;) (waits for the onslaught of negative comments)

Orange 182

Ah well in that case I have seen an exclusive before. Parked in a Next carpark in Warrington (anyone from here?), I had a close up look cos I noticed it was a 172 but in an unusual colour... that explains it :)

172 Exclusive

I bought Number 111 Last month :D and ive got my Clioport sticker in the back window, so all you fellow Pie Eaters (people from Wigan that is) keep your eye out for me and give me a wave.

And im sure i saw one for sale on Autotrader a few miles from me a few weeks back.

Still waiting for a nice day so i can give it a good clean and take some nice photos.

Quote: Originally posted by JAY172 on 13 March 2004
we had one as a demo a while ago but i cant remember the number.it was at gordon lamb if anybody on here bought it.

Thats weird, i used to work at Lambs when graham ran the exclusive. I loved that motor - nearly sold as well...... (The lad bought an import in the end)

Iv herd they go better than the mk11 172. anyone know why . I saw one once at the superbkes championchips at brands hatch.

I was looking for ages and now with my black mk2 172 I wish Id waited and got one.

Im in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire and we have three in town, two of which are down the same road anyone off here ?

Ph1

Theres one in the Dumfries area [ Scotland ] . could have had one for an extra £300 over the standard 172 but didnt like the green colour.

As for performance they are the slowest of all the 172s due to the extra cow hide and those heavy BBS rims ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS

Quote: Originally posted by Andy_M on 15 March 2004

I bought Number 111 Last month :D and ive got my Clioport sticker in the back window, so all you fellow Pie Eaters (people from Wigan that is) keep your eye out for me and give me a wave.

And im sure i saw one for sale on Autotrader a few miles from me a few weeks back.

Still waiting for a nice day so i can give it a good clean and take some nice photos.

Hi mate Im from Wigan too. Bound to see you around. Live in Billinge, but am out and about all the time. Were abouts you from. Also keep your eyes peeled for the Silver Mk2 V6 Seen it a few time in Platt Bridge.

calling all 172 exclusive owners!!!

any of you changing ur wheels?!

im after the standard alloys that u get with the 172 exclusive.

thort it wud be worth a pop!

172 Exclusive

adtmits - I live in Bryn (the land of smashed bus stops) but work in wigan town center.

My job takes me all over Wigan borough so im out and about quite a bit in my car, there are a few Mk2 172s around wigan town center as well.

Ive never seen the V6 though, ill ask one of my mates who lives in Platt Waz (Bridge) to see if hes seen it.

I used to live next door to a guy in Bristol with a 172 Exclusive. I loved that car.

Its not a homologation special like the Willy and nobody knows that its any different over a normal Ph1 172, but people like me will keep an eye out for them as they get cheaper. Worth finding one Im sure, since I bet most owners will look after them better than average.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Might see you around. I Drive Thru everyday to get to work in Platt Bridge. The land were there is no glass bus shelters, lol.