ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 Advise

Suzuki SV1000S

Guys am wanting some new brakes (pads and discs) for front and also rear (if they are bigger than standard). I am also interested as to what rear diffusers are available for the car. cheers

Std discs and pads are more than fine, but if you want some mildly harder pads will be ok for road use. Rear, just use std pads and discs.

ANd a diffuser would ruin the car.

Suzuki SV1000S

Do you know how much it would be to have new discs and pads fitted to the front mate, Also a new wheel bearing

sheesh, off the top of my head assuming you wont do any of it.

120 for the bearing and 200 for the brakes.

TUrn that around if you do it yourself, 60 for the bearing and under 100 for the brakes.

Suzuki SV1000S

Would have no idea how to do the bearing. Fancy supplying and fitting my brakes for me mate, And I will give you 50% of the difference - Think they are ok for a bit longer, Will you be going to the heathrow meet this week, Then could have a look. I hate asking renault because they will tell me they need changing even if theyre fine.