ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Mk1 172’s with Mk2 172 Wheels***

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I have the chance at some of these, i was just wondering if people like the look of them on the Mk1? and also if anyone has any pics?

many thanks,

--chris

[Edited by carbon copy on 20 May 2005 at 2:59pm]

They are not the proper OZ ones though are they.

I want a new set of the ones that were a renault option, they have a different edge to the rim then the ones that used to be available aftermarket.

Rare as rocking horse poo on the moon though.

Different as OZ ones had OZ Racing engraved on rim with OZ centre cap. Renault didnt have engraving and obviously had Reno badge on centre cap.

320d

Yeh theyre not the real McCoy but cheap enough to then spend a few quid on getting powder coated to what ever colour youd fancy

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Could someone add Days wheels to my car in anthracite please as this is a possibility also!

liking those Prima F1 Replicas too, could get them done in gunmetal?....how much would the refurb cost do you think?

many thanks,

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01147.jpg

Clio 182

I prefer the mk2 wheels to the mk1s. The F1 cups look nice in 16s, but look proper pants in 15s! IMO

CLIO

what you mean gunmetal..:mad:...nnnnoooooooooo i want to be the only 1...lmao..only jokin mate,do it...heheh

320d

Chris - id say about £130 for shot blasting and powder coating thats without they charge round my way anyway

Thats delivering the wheels to them without tyres on etc