ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 16v picture thread !

hi all
joined the site today :D
looking at getting a cliomk1 16v very soon and i cant wait, im currently driving a astra coupe 2.2 but dont really like it so im going bk to a clio !

ive had three in the past but never a 16v mk1 !

the car that im getting is dark metalic blue and was wondering if theres a thread related to mk1 clio 16v as i want as many pics as possible :D

or if any can post pics that will be great

many thanks
scott

Valver..
heres some of mine :D :D

2005_0107new_car0024.jpg

2005_0107new_car0026.jpg

2005_0109new_car0018.jpg

2005_0109new_car0030.jpg

2005_0109new_car0074.jpg

Could go on for hours.... but dont wanna bore u all :D :D :D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
sotonvalver said:
hi all
joined the site today :D
looking at getting a cliomk1 16v very soon and i cant wait, im currently driving a astra coupe 2.2 but dont really like it so im going bk to a clio !

ive had three in the past but never a 16v mk1 !

the car that im getting is dark metalic blue and was wondering if theres a thread related to mk1 clio 16v as i want as many pics as possible :D

or if any can post pics that will be great

many thanks
scott

Are they 15's or 16's mate?

Last edited:
once again thanks evryone even more great pics there , just curious but do many people put 17's on the mk1 , ive seen one round my area and it looks proper phat and low

should i put 17's on mine when i get it or could it cause problems

cheers
scott

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Don't put 17" on!!! I would stick to 15" or maybe 16", as it goes a lot better with those!!!

2.0 175dci rs meggy
^^^ as above 17"s can cause the diff to pop out/explode due to overloading the circlip

mine vvvvvvvvvvv

DSCF1962.gif

DSCF0466.jpg

clio 16v
ive been running 17 fo over 2 years now, with no issue of the diff popping out, only the odd bit if tramlining.
where do you live? the huy you see around might be from here