ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mito GTA

240bhp 1.8t
09-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

06-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

14-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

15-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

IMG_9192.jpg

28-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

21-alfa-mito-gta-live.jpg

geneva-2009-alfa-romeo-mito-gta-concept.jpg

Alfa_Mito_GTA_2.jpg

That interior is a bit OTT imo !! (seems a bit mish mash) I'm not keen on the rest of it either really either (love the CF roof though) I bet it'll go well, so that's good.

I thought i'd seen a few of them in a local showroom, turns out that it was another model of them kitted up (I didn't know they weren't out yet):eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Above the 500 arbarth in the prcing stakes I bet.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
That is stunning imho... Liking the interior with the suede, just looks really nice. Any official figures been released yet, 0-60 time etc...?.

Trophy #490
Above the 500 arbarth in the prcing stakes I bet.

Bound to be though with 240bhp and bigger in size? I really like it, think the interior looks smart, if a little cramped! Looks really narrow on that photo, but love the alcantara touches on the dash! Carbon roof too? Gotta love that!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I find it hard to see how people will justify all that money for a small car eg arbarth and this gta.

Don't get me wrong I love small cars and I bet these are both some cars but say 15k for an arbarth and 20k+ for the alfa.

That's big money motors at 20k

RB 182 with CUP packs
I think it's a cracking looking little car.
Should be an entertaining drive one way or another with all that power on tap.

I find it hard to see how people will justify all that money for a small car eg arbarth and this gta.

Don't get me wrong I love small cars and I bet these are both some cars but say 15k for an arbarth and 20k+ for the alfa.

That's big money motors at 20k

The same way people spec 20K+ Minis everyday of the week buddy ;)
I agree there is alot out there for that money, but people with money do not hesitate to spec up smaller trendy cars to their tastes.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
just spoke to a mate who works at a alfa garage he said its all lies and middle of quarter 2 itll be out, could be shite we know what dealers are like lol.

good news tho he offerd me one in part ex for the 106 rallye and said ill get some change back hopefully lol

Renaultsport Clio 197
difusser and exhaust pipes look out of proportion...
the shape of the car is just wrong.

interior looks rich with all the suede and stitching etc
Wonder how it will handle.

knowing how alfa romeos hold their values, we can pick this up late next year, low mileage for around 5 grand :rasp:;)