ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minty fresh R6

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Went out for a quick spin tonight....FREEZING!

But wanted to get osme new pics after a few more lumps of carbon fibre.

Enjoy!

SAM_1394.gif

SAM_1389.gif

SAM_1387.gif

SAM_1388.gif

SAM_1390.gif

S4 Avant
Nice! Don't suppose you were riding through Ashbourne at some point last week? Saw a white bike and assumed it must be you. Because no one else rides white bikes...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cheers :D

Dave, nope I don't think so, haven't been up that way for a long time. He must have been cool though, only cool people ride white bikes.

YES! Want! If I were to get a bike (I do have full bike license), then an R6 would be at the top of my list...probably kill myself on it though because I know once I got comfortable, I would be pushing the boundaries lol.

182 cup
YES! Want! If I were to get a bike (I do have full bike license), then an R6 would be at the top of my list...probably kill myself on it though because I know once I got comfortable, I would be pushing the boundaries lol.

To me, my bike is about speed and going fast. Im not a lunatic and DO NOT take risks, but I do have fun and sometimes do things that the DSA would not approve of.

Im on my 2nd big bike now and im only 23, first was a 600rr and im now on the Kwak 636. Its all about how you ride them, if you go balls out everywhere, then yeah, I wouldnt bother booking next years holiday. But if you ride sensibly, you will have miles and miles of fun :approve:

To me, my bike is about speed and going fast. Im not a lunatic and DO NOT take risks, but I do have fun and sometimes do things that the DSA would not approve of.

Im on my 2nd big bike now and im only 23, first was a 600rr and im now on the Kwak 636. Its all about how you ride them, if you go balls out everywhere, then yeah, I wouldnt bother booking next years holiday. But if you ride sensibly, you will have miles and miles of fun :approve:
Good attitude...I'm 37 and sometimes feel like a teenager! At some stage over the next couple of years I aim to get a bike...purely for summer use. I always had an eye for a Honda Hornet to get me started, but ultimately, an R6 or equivalent at the time, would be of serious interest. Bikes are a big scene in Northern Ireland...you just need to go to the NW200 to see how big!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

Couldn't agree more dude.
I got my R6 last year at 20 as my first road bike and I'm still alive. For me it's all about the looks and noise rather than 160mph on every road!

Thanks for the comments! Big plans again over the winter or just sell up for an MV Agusta, hmm.

ZX6R B1H
worth getting an R6 as a first bike then?

Im torn between the R6/cbr 600 FS and the gsxr600...

CBR 600 FS is coming out on top for me on a 2002 plate

worth getting an R6 as a first bike then?

Im torn between the R6/cbr 600 FS and the gsxr600...

CBR 600 FS is coming out on top for me on a 2002 plate

yes. i've got one as my first bike and love it. get on a trackday with it and it really comes to life (especially once you have the suspension set up)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
rexe - yeah I would say so, although I have nothing to compare it too! I love it to bits though, it's quick but you can easily ride it slow.