ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini meet- Newport?

O

Oakley12

Would anybody be up for this from the newport/Cwmbran area? Just so I can get to know a few of you before the black mountains? Would be through the week or on the weekend (16th or the 17th)?

I don't really mind where to in newport. Or don't mind going to Cwmbran!

O

Oakley12

My cars pretty bogging haha. I think I'd give it a quick going over before the meet :).

O

Oakley12

Sharky, I think that would be a good idea :). Or lend some rollerblades? Haha

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sharky, I think that would be a good idea :). Or lend some rollerblades? Haha
It's been a few years since I've done anything like that...! I'm a bit too old I think ;)

Andy, I'd give you a lift if you fancy coming.
That's a very kind offer, Matt - thanks. I'll double-check with the good lady to make sure there's nothing on at the weekend first though! I'm a few minutes off M4 J28 in Rogerstone (near Morrisons / McDonalds) if that's ok?

O

Oakley12

I don't mind picking you up fella :). Could possibly have the meet up your way? Then we can all have a Sunday dinner knocked up from yours (that's if it's a Sunday?) haha

Monaco 172
Sharkys sunday club lmao il keep an eye on this incase something happens. They do go kartin on a sunday aswell ;)

O

Oakley12

^^ I like that name haha! It's catchy :p.

I vote for Sunday the 17th? Anyone else up for this day?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL! Sharky's Sunday Club?!?!? I don't think so...

As it turns out I can't make Saturday anyway as I'm out for the day with my good lady (celebrating her mum's birthday). So it would have to be the 17th for me.

Monaco 172
Dw shark mcds is just up the road :)

we do all realise that the 17th will be the day after the welsh win the rugby? I for 1 will be very hungover lol

O

Oakley12

Lets put names down then.

1: Oakley
2: Matt W
3: Sharky ??
4: Turner ??
5: Sean ??
6: Ash'

O

Oakley12

Not too sure fella, can do anytime really. Ill go by what others want :)

Cliosport 182
I might pop over if its later on in the day on the 17th never met anyone off here.. Except Tony

O

Oakley12

Well anytime for me as stated :). Would you all say 2pm meeting fine? If not then I don't mind later or earlier :)

O

Oakley12

How does everyone feel about rodgerstone way? I'm cool for anywhere really :).

O

Oakley12

Anybody defiantly coming?

Morrisons car park in rogerstone/risca area. Postcode is NP10 9SA. Is 3.30pm good for everyone?

O

Oakley12

^^ no problem fella :).

Sharku if you want PM me your postcode and ill come pick you up :)

O

Oakley12

Don't have to mind ash! If its that far for you, might aswel wait until the black mountains run :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Oakley, I don't think it's worth going ahead with it mate... not enough people committing. It would probably end up just being you and me so I'd suggest you save yourself the trouble (and petrol) and perhaps look to arrange another at a later date. :)