ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mini meet chester

Clio 172 "Ruby"
PIC HEAVY!!

Bit of a random meet just to have a chat an take some night time pictures, but my god was it cold!!

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Pmsl that's so true what the hell are we ment to do if we want something after 4.... something that spar just doesn't stock lol

Mini GP2
Pmsl that's so true what the hell are we ment to do if we want something after 4.... something that spar just doesn't stock lol

yeah and your average Spar is about the size of a cell, 6 paces long, 4 paces wide.

No wonder Sainsbury's are not the most profitable supermarket, they are never fecking open, Tesco come top as they open 24 hours.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
I agree tesco kicks ass!!!!!! Lol as if the war of supermarkets has started,, too funny:rasp:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Could of bloody cleaned your car ash!

I know mate it's so bad but thats only from the big Chester meet from last week. I haven't driven it since then. or had the chance to wash her I am going to try and have a clean tomorrow.

Ace little meet too. Shame it was a cold night.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
yeah and your average Spar is about the size of a cell, 6 paces long, 4 paces wide.

No wonder Sainsbury's are not the most profitable supermarket, they are never fecking open, Tesco come top as they open 24 hours.
Umm. No.
Sunday liscensing laws still apply to Tesco. They are open 6 hours on a Sunday and close early on a Saturday night.

M&S < Sainsburys < Co-op < Tesco < Asda

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Umm. No.
Sunday liscensing laws still apply to Tesco. They are open 6 hours on a Sunday and close early on a Saturday night.

M&S < Sainsburys < Co-op < Tesco < Asda

Look at you with your law degree boo for you lol

Wrecking our spar hate game hahaha