ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini meet at Aston head quarters...

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Went to Aston's HQ today and took a few piccies.

The one we are waiting for Clarkson to review.........(I'm reliably informed that its the bollox though)

Beleive it or not this uses a Clio rear wiper as a wind screen wiper!!.......no wonder it's sooooo fast! lol

**WARNING EXPLICIT CAR p**n**

I want these lights in my garage!!! Pictures were taken by Blake.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah turned out to be a brilliant day out. Apparently the One77 is priced at £1.2 million and as 77 will only ever be made, you have to be invited to own one. Ive been told some lucky fecker will have 2. One to keep in a garage and one to drive.

Turbos.
Awesome! Went a couple of years ago but the cars weren't as good as those! Was good seeing them being built though.

MKIII 138
that one77 is a bit ott imo (maybe thats the point but on the road id feel a plumb driving it) the rear arches are pure comedy and the front looks like a dog fish.. not to mention the diffuser which spoils the party, its a modern day must have but a smooth lifted rear end would be better.

plus points are of course the interior, rear lights and back window area.

v6`s look ace ;)

Last edited: