ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Dooper Deep Clean...

Golf R
So, today we set about cleaning my sister's Dooper. 11 months old and shamefully neglected - rarely washed and definitely not seen any polish since it left the dealers.

Full process was Wash, Clay, Meguiars Stage 1 Paint Cleanse, Autoglym Super Resin Polish and finished with Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection. Wheels were cleaned with Autoglym Clean Wheels, plastics dressed with Autoglym Bumper Care, glass cleaned with Autoglym Glass Polish and windscreen finished with a couple of layers of Rain X.

No interior pictures but this also has had a good dose of love too to restore a shine to the interior.

Some Before shots :
DSCF3675.jpg

DSCF3684.jpg

DSCF3686.jpg

DSCF3689.jpg

DSCF3690.jpg

A few quick after shots :
DSCF3704.jpg

DSCF3705.jpg

DSCF3710.jpg

DSCF3709.jpg

DSCF3714.jpg

DSCF3718.jpg

And a then i stuck it in a field to take some non-driveway pictures :
DSCF3722.jpg

DSCF3723.jpg

DSCF3725.jpg

DSCF3737.jpg

DSCF3738.jpg

DSCF3744.jpg

DSCF3745.jpg

DSCF3749.jpg

DSCF3750.jpg

DSCF3752.jpg

DSCF3753.jpg

My sister returns from her 2 week trip to Kenya tomorrow - hopefully she'll be pleased with what greets her! :D

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
She better apprecaite it, and if she let's those muppets come near it with a dirty sponge I'll be having words :)

The paint is sooooo silky smooth!