ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini CS Photoshoot- Southampton

ph1 track weapon
good to see you lot yesterday. sorry i couldnt stay long

Will see most of you at Portsdown at the end of the month, in the correct car this time!

Ultra Red Megane 225
Couple of Phils pics. He apologised for seeming uninterested in the majority of the cars there. He said "they're all un-interestingly similar."

4422891683_911b46ab63.jpg

4422893235_b129878c2f.jpg

Ultra Red Megane 225
So an R27 in LY is uninteristingly similar to a 182. The lad has obviously had his brain disengaged by all that rattling around in a tin can with no suspension or exhaust.

Yes he's obviously a mindless moron who's disengaged brain couldn't compute your mega interesting straight off the forecourt car.

Regards, Phil.

Dynamique Flamer
I think what is trying to be said is that none of us have really modded our cars, in which I agree with Phil/Pasty in where you would go other meets and see so many crazy/different mods and show cars etc.

Thank you for coming Phil.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I think what is trying to be said is that none of us have really modded our cars, in which I agree with Phil/Pasty in where you would go other meets and see so many crazy/different mods and show cars etc.

Thank you for coming Phil.

My car has some awesome crazy/different mods Kerry, mainly the ghetto fix multi coloured splitter :cool:

Dynamique Flamer
My car has some awesome crazy/different mods Kerry, mainly the ghetto fix multi coloured splitter :cool:

Hehe the ghetto fixed splitter is awesome! :evil:

Just like round here cars are modded and you know they are modded. They are truely stripped with one bucket/slammed on different wheels every week and different colours. The clios are pretty sleeperish if I am honest and that's how cs always will be as that is how people want their clios

Have been talking with Pasty as his mate Philly is pretty nifty with a camera and he suggested getting a few CS guys together for a some pics.

anyone interested at all? Apparently Wednesday would be the best evening to do it, and would be somwewhere around Southampton.

Please let me know if you'd be up for coming along

Ed

As was originally posted the idea was to get a few CS guys together for some pics.

ph1 track weapon

Just like round here cars are modded and you know they are modded. They are truely stripped with one bucket/slammed on different wheels every week and different colours. The clios are pretty sleeperish if I am honest and that's how cs always will be as that is how people want their clios

just wait and see.........................ghetto modding has been taking place this evening!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

True the 172-82's are in general sleepers, and look quite similar and are not the most interesting cars in the world to take pics of look at...

However the reason that most tend to keep them this way, is so that they can do the thing they're best at going along a twisty B-road fast and around a track fast!

No offence but Golfs Audi's etc on big 20''+ bentley rims sat on airbags may look great (not my cuppa) but they wouldn't get near a 172-82 on anything other than a flat straight road.

I thought an almost original 172 Cup would of made anyone jizz their pampers but obviously not lol

Ahh memories!

ring4.jpg

Was always the plan Fletch. The cage was impractical at the time, car was being left on the road over night attracting too much attention. Different story now so watch this space!! Might even utilise all the mods and put it back on a track ;)

LOL I wondered who owned that now!

Ultra Red Megane 225
LOL irony. I thought that Honda's had a boring following but you guys really excel in the need to get out more stakes. There were other guys there with camera's and I'm sure they took pictures of your cars. I'm glad you all like your Clio's then because really isn't that all that counts?
Anyway I'll leave you now to all discuss how much of an idiot I am for not appreciating your amazing car's. But don't let it interupt that ever important Sunday, B-road jaunt I wouldn't want you to not have anything to talk about come Monday.
Regards, Phil.

LOL! What are you getting so upset about?

You suggest a meet because your mate is a good with a camera and then he takes two pics because they're all the same?! We know they're all the same. That's why we like them.

Don't ever take him to a classic Ford meet. He'd think he had double vision.

Formally Clio 182
Missed this photoshoot happening... doh

I quite fancy some new pics as well as a good excuse to spend 6 hours+ cleaning and polishing the car.

Hopefully there will be another one soon.

Iain (stozza) has a mate who is photographer, we tried to arrange a propper shoot a long time ago. If there is enough interest we may be able to do something :)

Renault Sport Clio 182
worth a try, as long as we get a load of pics done as my cars in need of decent photography.