ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mine and the other half's cars

Thought i'd post a few pics up as hadn't done so and I appriciate won't be to everyone's taste but none the less flame away if needs be :D

I've the V6 the other 2 are my better half's Stacey's who is a paid up member on here.

The 1.8 16v <--- FOR SALE £1695 http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/258385.htm

clio002-1.gif

clio005-1.gif

The 172 Sport (which is in the for sale section which we collect tomorrow)

Clio172001.gif

Clio172003.gif

and finally the V6

12.gif

clio008.gif

v6fro.jpg

have few other cars but not Renaults so will keep quiet about them

Clio 197
Not keen on the blue but the 172 and V6 are lush, love those seats, think i might have to get them in my 197.

He's got Recaro's, does that mean his Vee is better than yours Beavis??

Recaro's Vs Blue... tough call :D

As for the Blue 16v learning stage bless her. First modified car she did but by time it was finished neither of us cared about the whole scene hence reason it's up for sale it'll meet someones requirements though.

172 is being collected tomorrow for the price we paid i'm shocked at how clean it is though. It's Jay's brother-in-laws on here and what a top bloke he is to, sold up as bought himself an Audi S3 and is off to Vegas on Sunday

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Do you live in Barhill mate, I could of sworn I have seen that car about there.

16v and 172 are based in Bar Hill Stacey lives there.

I live in Bluntisham bit further out but obviously my car is around when I head over to hers so 99% chance it was one of these.