ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milwaukee Impact Socket

If anyone is interested you can PM me. I don't make anything on this, commission wise, just thought I'd share the offer for you local lot.

£116+VAT and £99 worth of sockets for free. When twatatalk lets me upload a pic I will do. Grrr.

172 RaceCar, VW-T5
Also interested in this, any chance of a link to the product on the ECP site?

Thanks

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool

I could do with another cheapy for trackdays as my clarke one expired last year and I dont want to take a dearer one with me in case it gets lifted,

330i. E30 Touring.
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nick and I use one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24V-Cordl...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item4d1622f56a

For the money, it's a cracking bit of kit. Need to crack of wheel/hub nuts with a bar first, but still saves a bucket load of time, and costs next to nothing.

Yeah that looks of a similar cost and standard to the clarke one I had, it did a few years at home and about 50 trackdays before finally burning out.

This one has a little better toque rating for similar money though:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heavy-dut...Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item417189e0ce

Last edited:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Anyone seen those Ingersoll Rand ones? Apparently they make the Snap-on ones too.

They've got one which has over 1000Nm of torque lol

Cup In bits
Anyone seen those Ingersoll Rand ones? Apparently they make the Snap-on ones too.

They've got one which has over 1000Nm of torque lol

Snap on sell Ingersill Rand on the vans and sometimes have a badge slapped on too. No comparison to any other gun I have used before, 1/2 drive air guns used to whip of 32mm truck wheel nuts that were almost welded on. Very nice but expensive.

I have a 24v sealey job that has been good to me, the only bad part about the cheaper guns is battery life.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Better than my air powered ones. But as I mentioned not in any way that is useful to me.

Still boys will be boys with chasing bigger numbers I guess, lol.
I went and bought the latest Snap On cordless gun a few months back. Got over 900NM of breakaway torque and does everything I ask of it. Although every time I think of the cost it makes me want to cry!