ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milton Keynes Meet????

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Are there ever any meets in the MK area anymore?? We used to meet quite regularly 4/5 years ago when I had my first RS.

Anyone fancy it??

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
15 mins away for us too... someone needs to start up a thread with a date and place and go from there ;)

BMW
Have you finished the stickers on the twig yet?

Naaa, been too busy. Im up at silverstone all this week setting up for F1 grand prix and then working all weekend for it.

Also, plans changed, im getting a different set of stickers made up for it :p want to mix it up a bit!

BMW
yh not bad mate u? hows ur lil shoebox going? lol

yh not too bad thanks.

The car is going well, had its 1st service last weekend. It went in with a really back knocking/clicking noise.. turned out to be the drive train. it had become loose... but they fixed it and its perfect now which is in the main thing!

Hows the clio??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Sat 24th??

Bit of time away, and I know plenty of good places for a meet

If it sounds good I'll start a new thread with date / time etc

BMW
Thats not ideal for me because im working up at silverstone that weekend so not sure what time i will be free from.. but if im about then YES!

( i usually finish at 6pm ish ) so if its an evening meet then i will come.

Breaking 172 NV676
What do you do up silverstone?

I am away at the end of the month and USC is first weekend in August.

BMW
What do you do up silverstone?

I am away at the end of the month and USC is first weekend in August.

Merchandise supervisor.

It's my 2nd job and is a nice bit of 2nd income to spend on the car really. + i enjoy it which helps:)

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Who's our rep for the area??
We need a region set up at the top!

Shall i get a poll sorted with prospective dates? Everyone happy meeting on a sun evening?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Cheers mate,

I was gonna see if a rep position was free for our area but were between about three so makes life a lit more difficult!!

Anyway how's Sunday 1st for everyone??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I was thinking perhaps we could meet at the cauldecotte arms?? We used to meet there regularly 5 years ago or so