ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek Exhausts ?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I had a Milltek on my phase 1 mate, didn't like the look or the sound, but it was on when i bought car. Depends if you want a visible exhaust or stick with factory stealth. Personally I'd go for a BTB stealth;)

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Yeah that's the one mate, quality is meant to be superb! Although never owned one myself... Couple of vids on site as well.

Less is more on 172 IMO. Not keen even on single outlet exhaust on Clio, spoils look of rear for me.
Am running a Golf 1.8T at min, and Milltek have really good reputation in VW circles, but heard a few have had issues with welds on Clios..

I have cat back system on my 182 had it about a year now and I think its superb, brilliant build quality and top grade stainless steel, lifetime guarantee cqnt go wrong. I heard the welds was a bad patch.

S4 Avant
Always thought the Milteks were a little dreary. Sounds more like a stereotypical corsa with a "big bore" on it.

Yozza systems on the other hand, I <3 rasp.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I know mate;) Only ever heard good things about yozzasport systems. Would be only other exhaust I'd buy alongside btb..