ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek or yozzasport Exhaust??

Da

Less
Yozza 'ere but you'll get divided opinions depending on what the person has.

Btb would be my next vote, not Miltek.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm very happy with my Yozza. Idle sounds quite loud however when driving normally and at motorway speeds it's similar to standard. I spent alot of time looking for an exhaust which wouldn't ruin the driveability of the car in that sense. When you cane it you get a brilliant sound, especially around 3-4.5k. I give it a firm thumbs up.

Conversley, I think the Miltek sounds more agressive and much louder at the top end of the revs which is nice for when you rape the car but s**t for all other times.

Some people are saying BTB, I've never heard one but it's downside is you'll be firmly getting your cheque book out for one.

182 trackday racer
I have only good things to say about Milltek.

Dont forget to do the Cat modification though in order to open up the flow to full 2½ inch.

Better than yours. C*nt.
BTB if it's within budget but it's most expensive, Yozza would be my preference I think because whilst the BTB is exquisite, it's definitely OTT for a £5000-6000 car now! (Unless you get it at a reasonable rate)

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I've got a decat Milltek, sounds ok to me!
I did have a replacement back box sent out as the original had cracked welds, although this was due to a dodgy batch apparently.
The Yozza has a central main silencer, I would think it is a bit lighter because of this.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've got a decat Milltek, sounds ok to me!
I did have a replacement back box sent out as the original had cracked welds, although this was due to a dodgy batch apparently.
The Yozza has a central main silencer, I would think it is a bit lighter because of this.
Does it ? Mine goes Cat - Long pipe - Backbox.

I would reccomend Yozzas system. As mentioned there are a lot of quality issues, especially on the system for the clios with cracking welds etc. Contact Fred as he distributes the yozza systems.

Here is what mine looks like:

3704375888_6851d72848_b.png

Golf GTD Mk7
where would i get a Btb exhaust from?

480bhp.com AKA Chris was selling a brand new one for £450 CAT Back. Can't find the thread for some reason, but if you send him a message he might still have it. There was a post up on cliotrophy the other day about it, so maybe.

Civic Type S GT
Get a yozza. There's a group buy on now for yozza cat-back in the traders section, get your name down, make the numbers then! :D

ph2 iceburg 172
depends what you want from it really, personally i think the yozza seems too loud and abit raspy for my liking but each to there own. i would personally watch vids of both systems on youtube ect and if possible listen to one in the flesh, you will soon get the idea of which exhaust suits you best.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If you're planning on keeping your cat on don't watch too many vids as the Yozza in that case is unfairly represented. My Yozza @ motorway speeds is similar to standard volume.

Civic Type S GT
If you're planning on keeping your cat on don't watch too many vids as the Yozza in that case is unfairly represented. My Yozza @ motorway speeds is similar to standard volume.

What speeds are we talking? What speed can you get to before it anoys you?

Yozza all day long for me.

Had many aftermarket exhaust systems over the years, but the Yozza if by far the best.

To sum it up, ide say: Load when you give it some, and quiet when cruising,
eg M-way driving, almost like the standard one.

The quality is second to none too.

He's a vid of mine...

http://www.vimeo.com/7854340

Well worth the wait time.

Civic Type S GT
When does the standard one annoy you?

All the fecking time because I have got de-cat plus 5 holes in my system! LOL!!! :S

I'm waiting to hear from Fred on Monday about getting a yozza and going to put my cat back on.

So were happy with the yozza and the m-way then?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yes and even my wife doesn't mind it. So that should give you some idea. Why don't you come to the meet in Liverpool and have a look over a couple.

Civic Type S GT
Yes and even my wife doesn't mind it. So that should give you some idea. Why don't you come to the meet in Liverpool and have a look over a couple.

I need to come to more meets, only been to one. I keep missing out!
I'm going to wait till I have had my belts changed and get my yozza, i'll try to attend more then.

The only yozza I have heard in person was Da's on here and it sounded lovely! :)

500 Twinair
Yozza is the best quality exhaust i've seen on a clio other than a Orbisoud exhaust.
They are good exhaust's and are not as loud as people make out to be.

CS Dungeon
I think the exhausts should be slash cut on the 1*2's, bubbles LY with the H&S looked and sounded the nutt's!!

Renault Sport Clio 182
im glad people are agreeing wiv build quality and noise, the volume at 'normal' driving and m'way useage is why ive just orderd a yozza.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've driven quite a few miles with the yozza on now and I am disappointed tbh.

The build quality and fit is spot on, but the noise just doesn't seem the same as the people on here who have older yozza's. I have tried to convince myself it is getting there but I tested it again this afternoon with the system fully warmed up and it just doesn't sound as good/raspy as say Da's does. It just sounds loud imo

I dont really know the reason, I could guess and spread rumours but I wont, and I know at least one other member has the same thoughts as me. I wont be complaining to yozza/trying for money back, but will probably buy something different in the near future.

I await people to tell me i'm wrong and its all in my head.