ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek has arrived!

Fiesta ST
Delivered today from K-tech £353.32 all in (5% cliosport discount)

Getting the whole thing fitted on Monday at a local garage, decided against doing it myself in case I c**k it up or miss something.

2738475360_c7dca4e79e_o.png

Fiesta ST
Did it come in that jiffy bag? ;)

Looks good mate. Have you just got standard atm?

Jiffy bag came with the exhaust brackets I got from CES - well pleased with the the bag!

Yeah standard is still on at the moment - nearly 4 years old, had a good innings I have to say.

Fiesta ST
Looking at all the bits that came with the exhaust I got 2 clamps with it and a adapter sleeve.

Is the Sleeve to make it fit the CAT pipe or fit to a de-cat pipe?

If it's to fit to the CAT I take it one of the clamps I got is to fit the sleeve to the Milltek system (the other is to fit the rear boxes to the centre section) and would I need to keep the current Reno one on the CAT to fit to the Milltek Sleeve.

In summary Should I get an extra clamp incase the reno brakes?

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looking at all the bits that came with the exhaust I got 2 clamps with it and a adapter sleeve.

If it's to fit to the CAT I take it one of the clamps I got is to fit the sleeve to the Milltek system (the other is to fit the rear boxes to the centre section) and would I need to keep the current Reno one on the CAT to fit to the Milltek Sleeve.

Just buy a new clamp matey. They're only a few quid from Renault.

If you're decatting it too, you'll need a new "manifold to cat fitting kit"

It consists of a new metal wire gasket, spring-damped bracket and all the fixings.

The kit is £40 ish IIRC.

Fiesta ST

Just buy a new clamp matey. They're only a few quid from Renault.

If you're decatting it too, you'll need a new "manifold to cat fitting kit"

It consists of a new metal wire gasket, spring-damped bracket and all the fixings.

The kit is £40 ish IIRC.

Cheers buddy, the manifold to cat kit is only a few weeks old as I replaced that due to being fucked and rattling around.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'll be reet then chap.

Just tell them to be careful tightening it up, as they tend to shear bolts easily. :(

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
no forget me please about how much they charge regards fitting!!!! ;)

any problems etc etc!

Fiesta ST
no forget me please about how much they charge regards fitting!!!! ;)

any problems etc etc!

Aye fitting on Monday I know they charge £40 an hour so we'll see how long it takes them. I can't see it being more than an hour with all the right tools?

Fiesta ST
Got it fitted today, no problems at all really, they said it's got plenty adjustments on there and to keep an eye on it over the next week or so to see it it shifts.

I'll get some pics and movie up later on if I get chance. Sounds nice :)

charged an hour labour £40.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Spot on.

I'm going over to JP Exhaust to have the centre box removed for a bit more gurgle... i'll see if they can allign my boxes a bit better too.