ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

milltek for the RB 182?

RB 182 FF cup pack
Have booked the 182 in for it's 36000k service @ k-tec! Was told at last MOT that the back boxes were blowing and would defo not pass next time round! So i've also gone for a milltek cat-back exhaust and the KTR panel filter while it's in the workshop. Didn't want an over loud exhaust as i'm now 30 and ain't no boy racer! Is the milltek gonna be a good choise? Also with these two small mods will i gain or notice any extra power? If not is it worth getting it set up on the rolling road with a remap?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Took you a whole minute then to decide f**k the neighbours, i want a decat lol

RB 182 FF cup pack
Yeah just wanna sqeeze a bit more power out of her really! thought the exhaust specially with decat and filter may of improved things a little! k-tec state they will get 7-10bhp through the range with a remap is this just plain horseshit or is there some truth in it?

i have a millitek cat back system i think there good not too noisey but better then standard, i didnt go for a decat as couldnt be bothered to cat it ever MOT also de-cats are very very loud. all in all good choice if yu want to decat it later you can.

BG182FF
the miltek cat back is about 370 and then fitting. be around 400 altogether. i still cant decide what system i fancy as i want something close to standard