ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek 182 exhaust

Civic Type R
Hi Guys

Recently had the cat back stainless fitted, and then a couple of days later the Decat pipe.

The sound from this exhaust is fantastic, not overly loud with the cat in place, and I very nice sound with the decat on. ( think I like the loud pedal alot more now, used a tank of fuel in four days!!)

I have had no problems with the fitting, the exhaust levelled up ok, and now sits pretty much perfect. My friend at the garage reckons its one of the best quality exhaust he's ever fitted. No problems with the fitting, welds look good etc.

I read many bad / good reviews on this exhaust while I was looking for it.

Just thought I would write this to let everyone know my opinion. A FANTASTIC EXHAUST!!

Wayne :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
yep love mine. the mounts started to sag a few weeks in tho and needed packing for it to sit right. i love the sound tho. i wouldn't change the system. cant fault it.

white cliosport 182
yeah i love mine i got mine with a cat liked it tho and then i put the decat on and i could feel the diff but i was scared i had a loud exhaust but i love it to bits now and will never look back

ITB BG 182
Well ive had my milltek for about 2 or 3 years now and had no problems with it at all, i am putting the decat back on at the weekend as i miss the sound abit.
Mine has not gone wonky on the brackets and sits perfectly in the bumper.

Would anyone know the order that the bolts washers and springs go on the exhaust from manifold to cat?

white cliosport 182
the only thing that pissed me off was getting the reducer pipe off the connetcs the cat coz i had to drill a hole right through it to get a good hold on it with a bar to lever it off man the pissed me off coz not i need to try find someone that will weld it back up for me for FOC so i can put it back on for my MOT

106 GTI
im on my 2nd backbox as the 1st split in 2 places.

Had the silencer removed on mine and still want it abit noisier lol

fad

Clio 182 FF
Mines running a decat and its bloody loud! Also was an absolute pig to get to sit right but overall I like mine

white cliosport 182
mine is a perfect fit the only thing i have had probs with is the heat shield but its no biggie

Civic Type R
Mines running a decat and its bloody loud! Also was an absolute pig to get to sit right but overall I like mine

Mine sat perfect first time, just needed to set it right at the join near the back box, once this was correct it sat perfectly.

Sport 182
Had mine fitted today....still not quite straight but much better than the first few attempts....but the sound is perfect and exactly what I wanted....well happy.

renaultsport clio182
yep love mine. the mounts started to sag a few weeks in tho and needed packing for it to sit right. i love the sound tho. i wouldn't change the system. cant fault it.

love mine too, but iv got the same fault with the mounts sagging, so its not sitting pretty anymore :(how did you fix the saggy mount problem to get them straight?