ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mike Brewer strikes again

I'm up to date with it, last week they had a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4, I love those!! But the colour (a weird yellow) was guff! I don't like how they have the OE wheels in the US either.
Mike did his usual though:rage: I know they're worth two.. three times this price. Sells it for buttons!!

For the episode (and all of the others in this series) look at the link I posted up a while ago. Have an ad block installed though.

The new season has finished now.
The last car they did was an Austin Healey Mk3 & it was a beauty!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I have noticed that he sells these cars on for naff all profit.

Watched an old one with the dodge charger. Imports it, fixes it up and sells for less than 2k profit. What's the point...

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I have noticed that he sells these cars on for naff all profit.

Watched an old one with the dodge charger. Imports it, fixes it up and sells for less than 2k profit. What's the point...

I’m guessing he’s doing it for the millions watching it world wide rather than the 2k profit?

The sales are rigged anyway aren't they??
It's usually a member of the production crew, their mate or a family member isn't it?

Faily sure I've seen an episode, then gone online and found the car still for sale.
That Corrado they did was on sale for ages.