ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Might be getting this car

Ibiza Cupra
Hi all, i was just wondering if anybody knows this car cause i might be getting it :) i took it for a test drive and took a couple of pics, its a bit dirty it was raining.

SP_A0360.gif

SP_A0361.gif

Golf R soon...
Lights can be easily changed. The alloys would look better without the silver lip.

Fair play if you change them for turinis though!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Quite like the wheels, do NOT like the lights.

Leave the wheels, dare to be different heh. Because of CS every 1*2 in the land wears Turinis :D

Dan

It's A Reno
Yeah, back to standard for the rear light clusters, and I think the wheels would look v. nice all black.

alien green rs133
if you do buy the car car pm me about rear lights, and no i dont want loads of people pm'n me to tell em to get my head checked :)

I think everything about the car is smart..
I have seen a lot of hate on here just from people being different and changing
things like rear lights etc having different wheels..

Tidy little moter that

Ibiza Cupra
thanks everyone for your comments, ive been looking at the pics of this car last night and this morning and the wheels are growing on me:approve:

I am just going to focus on getting it first, here's another pic out side my house, i dont think my GT was happy sat on my drive ha ha

172-1.gif