ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid Wales Today (25/02/09)

C63 AMG
Went for a blast with Keef into Mid Wales today. Drove the B4368, B4518 and B4569 as well as a few remarkable unclassifieds just off the B4518.

I urge you to get out there and give them a go! Here are some pictures:
IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

C63 AMG
It was brilliant fun. Far better than North Wales in my opinion. Yes the Evo Triangle is a great set of roads, but they are nothing compared to the brilliance of the B4518 or the B4368.

320d
Great pics, I need to go to wales when I upgrade from my 1.2

Which car was better on the roads then the trophy or 197.

Artic Blue 182 FF
I love that reservoir! Been sailing on it plenty of times with my uncle.
Really want to get over by the wall though and get some pics, apparently its shut off to public access

Good pics though! top roads ;)

C63 AMG
Cheers for the positive comments. The Trophy will receive a vigorous clean today.

Both cars feel at home on roads like this. The 197 has had the RS Tuning remap and I can verify that it accelerates harder and revs higher than my old 197 (which I had from new for 2 months).

The beauty of roads like these is that you can drive in a spirited fashion and rarely exceed 10% of the speed limit. Of course you can drive a lot faster, but to have fun you don't have to.

However, the only let down is people in E reg Volvos and L reg Peugeots travelling at 40mph in a 60mph zone. You over take them and they flash you. Infuriating!!