ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michael Woodford Motorsport remap quick vid

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Nice, although I like the over run map, I don't think I'll get it as it's bound to cause issues on track days noise limits

I wouldn't want to do any track time with the overrun map anyway TBH.

No me neither

Apart from looking like the car isn't mapped properly and wasting a s**t load of fuel - you'll set every noise sensor off on track and destroy your exhaust LOL

Nice for turning heads on the street though

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
It would be ridiculous on track as majority of time you're above 4.5k so everytime you change gear it will BANG, then braking for a corner it would be BANG BANG BANG BANG..........

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
yer i can see what you mean iv only just had it done so is a novelty atm if its going to get me black flaged itl have to go

I quite enjoyed the overrun map when going out for cheeky B- road blasts.

It would be ridiculous on track as majority of time you're above 4.5k so everytime you change gear it will BANG, then braking for a corner it would be BANG BANG BANG BANG..........

Knowsit Tim.

Shame I never got to take you out in the Fletchbus with the overrun map fitted mate.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I quite enjoyed the overrun map when going out for cheeky B- road blasts.

Knowsit Tim.

Shame I never got to take you out in the Fletchbus with the overrun map fitted mate.

When you FINALLY get a passenger seat you can load it on for a final time ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I did all my track days last year with the pops & bangs calibration on and never got black flagged once! - Bedford, Brands hatch, Snetterton, Llandow & Castle combe, I wouldn't say my exhaust was scaffold pipe but certainly made some noise on full chat ;)

The more built up tracks such as cadwell really frown upon it

I'm suprised you got away with it at Brands Hatch - they're getting a load of grief about noise to the point where they were pulling some of us over last month and telling us not to let tyres squeal!!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Things really have changed, Wasn't an issue in the slightest last year! Seems every things going down hill, won't be long till its standard exhaust only round track :dead:

Black PH2 172
Stephen = Chaddy's Bro right?

Nice overun, Tempted to have it mapped on this 172 Ive just bought....

182, 6r GTi
Things really have changed, Wasn't an issue in the slightest last year! Seems every things going down hill, won't be long till its standard exhaust only round track :dead:

i would hope id get away with it how lowd did you think my car was ? ps thanks for the free fuel rail bolt :)

Black PH2 172
Yesss thats me mate - When ive got all my bits fitted to this 172 we'll have to have a meet!

Megane 225 F1
At CSS, someone off here was in front of me on the parade lap with the pops and bangs map. It poped and banged soo much. Sounded s**t.

(<3 Lukedot.)

182, 6r GTi
Yesss thats me mate - When ive got all my bits fitted to this 172 we'll have to have a meet!

i thought you had a 172 a while back? yer thatd be cool not down exmouth that much anymore since moving to torquay. slowly getting henry to mod his 197 tho :approve:

Black PH2 172
Yeah I did - Sold it back in April time tho due to exspecting a kiddy - Shes now 2months old and me and the missus decided we wanted another one! Got this one a week ago and got a pile of bits waiting to fit!
We can meet half way mate - Exeter one evening and get your bro and Henry out! Yeah ive seen hes modding it slowly, I bumped into him the other day and he mentioned the rear beam was bent :O

182, 6r GTi
Yeah I did - Sold it back in April time tho due to exspecting a kiddy - Shes now 2months old and me and the missus decided we wanted another one! Got this one a week ago and got a pile of bits waiting to fit!
We can meet half way mate - Exeter one evening and get your bro and Henry out! Yeah ive seen hes modding it slowly, I bumped into him the other day and he mentioned the rear beam was bent :O

lol yer he got stung on that one 1k at reanault sounds good what are the plans then? few sports over exmouth now isnt there? guy that owned the evo and the bean cant remeber there names tho :/

182, 6r GTi
At CSS, someone off here was in front of me on the parade lap with the pops and bangs map. It poped and banged soo much. Sounded s**t.

(<3 Lukedot.)

if you deliberatley keep doing it yer its a bit naff but when driving it properly it isnt that bad and easily avoided by driving normaly

Black PH2 172
lol yer he got stung on that one 1k at reanault sounds good what are the plans then? few sports over exmouth now isnt there? guy that owned the evo and the bean cant remeber there names tho :/

Oft- Fuk that, Wudda gone 2nd hand! Not alot atm mate, Got some Coilovers, Disks & Pads and bearings all round balljoints etc..Skoda splitter and a general tidy up, Fitted 3/4 plate, Need to find some temp wheels so I can refurb the 182's which are on there atm! and get a ding taken out on pas door! Then KTR Stealth, ITG Maxogen and matched inlets then a remap at k-tec! Wana find some recaro's tho first!
What about you?

And nah I havnt seen any Sports round Exmouth - Adam who had the white one then bought the bean now owns an MG ZS and Kieran who had the Evo's got a Caged 172Sport, But there from Tiverton!

182, 6r GTi
Oft- Fuk that, Wudda gone 2nd hand! Not alot atm mate, Got some Coilovers, Disks & Pads and bearings all round balljoints etc..Skoda splitter and a general tidy up, Fitted 3/4 plate, Need to find some temp wheels so I can refurb the 182's which are on there atm! and get a ding taken out on pas door! Then KTR Stealth, ITG Maxogen and matched inlets then a remap at k-tec! Wana find some recaro's tho first!
What about you?

And nah I havnt seen any Sports round Exmouth - Adam who had the white one then bought the bean now owns an MG ZS and Kieran who had the Evo's got a Caged 172Sport, But there from Tiverton!

haha yer i remember now adam was a bit gutted that he couldnt beat me drag racing ;) (smetharp racecourse) yer my brother said that his was now caged i was pretty gutted because iv only got a half cage lol.

plans atm is get a new set of coilovers mine are ceased :mad: buckets when iv got the money and new brakes other than that shes were i want her at the moment, i want itbs but my brothers giving me greif about it lol

Black PH2 172
Lol was that in his bean or the white one? His white one made exactly the same bhp as my old one and my old 172 had a fair amount done to it - Typical engines :-/

The cage looks good, He made it himself - Bolt in and goes down by the dash...Powdercoated white and goes with the White turini's - He's got an EVO splitter on the front tho that looks nuts, Its so deep!

Lol what coilovers you goin for? AST's :) Or Bilsteins :p What sort of buckets you want, Loads of cheaps on ebay just have to make your own runners! Some nice ones on Classified out of an Evo - Recaros :p

Lol ITB'S Ftw! Although Turbo'd 182's are nuts, There's one locally and its in a different league of its own! Ive got pics on my phone sumwere il dig em' out!

Black PH2 172
One in the middle..

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3356.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

182, 6r GTi
winning lol yer i did have a cobra imola but me being an idiot i sold it because i had dreams of another drifter haha.

im going for bilsteins when there available. it was in his bean only saw the white one once, if i had the money id sc it but that aint going to happen lol. had to pull some mad skills to keep david sc fiesta off my ass that thing was brutal