ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mich PE2 Group Buy

Ziel Nurburgring
For Nelson182, Jay etc

Please add you name if you are interested in their group buy of PE'2. I am not organising it, just starting the thread. Could a mod stick this please

182 Full Fat
Im gonna contact Mytyres this weekend as I need two new fronts. Gonna be geting Michelin Exaltos. Want to know who else needs some, and the more we get, the cheaper IT MAY become. I'll contact my tyres with a figure of how many tyres are required and see what is said!;)

i want to get the trophy speedlines next month so will need 4 tyres, my tyres is £312 for 4 delivered, thats for the V rating 205/45/16.

Ziel Nurburgring
Perhaps a quarterly GB could get sorted out with them. Im sure there is always demand for them

1.8 Civic EX
ohhh I might be in with this price depending...4 corners for me if cheap enough, if not then just the 2!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
I've just looked for mine 195/50/R15 and theyve put the price up 10p since the other day :eek:

I would probably be interested in all 4 but I'm gonna see how much the tyre place in town can do them for first...

182 Full Fat
I'll contact them tomorrow sometime and see what they say about a bulk buy of 16-20 tyres. I'll let you lot know then if its a nice little saving I guess it'll be a case of us each contacting my tyres to provide delivery adress details. I'll keep you informed!:cool:

I might do depending on the price 2x 205/45/R16 v i think thats right working in a tyre garage at the moments and he said he could do them for £86 fitted

182 Full Fat
Sorry guys, been a busy weekend, I will speak to Mytyres to see what they can offer in way of a group buy today!

182 Full Fat
Right guys, I have has a reply from Mytyres, they will offer a discount (not sure how much yet) if we get a group buy of 50 tyres. I think we have about 20 tyres in demand from people on here so far. If we can get a few other interested this week, then it'd be good. I will also find out what discount they will actually offer us. :approve:

RenaultSport clio 182 Cup
im intrested if your buying in march. put me down for 2 for a clio 182 cup (dont know the fitting and its too cold and dark already) also whats the difference between the ratings for them >
?

182 Full Fat
Yeah tell me about it, I thought they may give discounts on bulk buys of 20 or more, but 50 is loads!
As I said My tyres are very cheap anyway, so if I haven't had uc interest then it'll be just as easy to buy them individually

Mondeo STTDCI
I think you may get more takers if you advertise a definite price TBH. If its cheap enough you may get people buying in advance, which is what you will need to fulfill a 50tyre order!

Black Gold 182
id be interested

wouldnt it be easier to try and get a cliosport discount sorted???? then people could buy em individually. just an idea

182 Full Fat
Struggling to get 50 tyres together, plus i don't think discouts will be that big as they are very cheap already. I will probably order mine this week anyway