ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MGS 4 Guns Of The Patriots

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Couldn't seem to find a thread for this, but i finished this last night and all i can say is what a game.

Took 21 hours to finish it on hard mode and everything about it is epic. Took me a while to get into it and yes some of the cut scenes are pretty long and boring but the gameplay is classic metal gear.

Bargin for £7 too;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Am I right in thinking one of the cut-scenes is around 40 minutes long, and you can't skip it?

E87 118d M Sport
uh i cant remember. but you wont want to skip the cut scenes if you were playing the game properly.

the final cut "scenes" are prob half hour (there is a secret one after the credits which is WELL worth waiting for if your a MGS fan)

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
EPIC game!! did you watch the very last cut scene.
Yeah was pretty long, in some bits it dragged a bit, but i pretty much enjoyed it tbh.

Edit, oh you mean the one between Snake and Otacon after the credits, yeah caught that one, just.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I loved the other three games and played them over and over, i couldnt get into this one tho :(
I will have to try again one day!

F82 M4
Couldn't seem to find a thread for this, but i finished this last night and all i can say is what a game.

Took 21 hours to finish it on hard mode and everything about it is epic. Took me a while to get into it and yes some of the cut scenes are pretty long and boring but the gameplay is classic metal gear.

Bargin for £7 too;)

About 2 hours actual gameplay then ;)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Always loved Metal Gear!
Not had chance to play this one yet as I dont own a PS3!
When I get one it will be one of my first purchases!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
This game was the main reason I bought a PS3. Absolutely awesome and ties up the series nicely.

I wish they were bringing more out though :( End of an era I suppose.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im going to try and do it on boss level... I also want to play it through and complete the bosses without killing them (you have to shoot em in the face with a sleeping gun)... Gets you some extra shizen i think!

First I have heard of the trophy patch though. Hope they do something.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Im going to try and do it on boss level... I also want to play it through and complete the bosses without killing them (you have to shoot em in the face with a sleeping gun)... Gets you some extra shizen i think!

First I have heard of the trophy patch though. Hope they do something.
I did it on Boss level, tbh i was going to stop after playing it for the first 20 minutes as it was really really hard. But as i went on i found Drebin and a silencer were my best friends.

The bit where you're on Shadow Moses island playing the first area from MGS on the PS1, good times.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I did it on Boss level, tbh i was going to stop after playing it for the first 20 minutes as it was really really hard. But as i went on i found Drebin and a silencer were my best friends.

The bit where you're on Shadow Moses island playing the first area from MGS on the PS1, good times.
Ah yeh! that scene/gameplay was awesome!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I loved this game it was the reason i got a ps3 me and a mate completed in on big boss mode, cant wait for metal gear solid rising on the 360 :D