ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mettalic Green 1.2 MK2 Ph1 PROJECT!!!!!!!!

Head light conversion (only puttingvthem in and cleaning them up wiring next week as awaiting bulbs
DSC_0005_zps09a50f33.jpg

right cluster
DSC_0006_zpsf1b8150a.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsae0e19e8.jpg

old lights
thought I'd clean the frame
DSC_0004_zps88331935.jpg

50/50
DSC_0005_zps09a50f33.jpg

right side done
left side to do
DSC_0007_zps77f8556f.jpg

All done
DSC_0008_zpsc02eb06d.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsf1604b5b.jpg

Left side not 100% perfect but I think it's marked from the inside
DSC_0010_zpsb58f0877.jpg

This looks great!!! I have the same car (in 1.4) in the same colour, and this REALLY makes me want to get mine painted. I wish i had my own bodyshop to do it in!!!
I think i'll be taking a lot of pointers from your project for my own! Subscribed! :)

Got a question for you mate! - See those 172 doorcards etc you put in - where they from a Phase 1 172? Reason i ask was the Window switches etc - on my Phase 1, they're in top of the speaker! I wasn't sure if they were easily modifiable!

Got a question for you mate! - See those 172 doorcards etc you put in - where they from a Phase 1 172? Reason i ask was the Window switches etc - on my Phase 1, they're in top of the speaker! I wasn't sure if they were easily modifiable!

The ph1 172 door cards do fit but their is some modification involved all I did was stretching the cables a bit by taking all that stupid spongy material off which gives u more slack but did brake something but fixed it nut if your conscious what most people do is cut and extend with solder to make the wire longer

Had these for free so I thought I'd bring them back to black and stick them on because I think when I can actually start to drive my job will involve motorway driving so don't want any stone chips
DSC_0101_zps354b86a3.jpg

Also had my car in at the paintshop the last few weeks with the fresh paint being moped and the bonnet, roof and tailgate (unpainted) paint corrected now looks pukka, just need to wash it put my protection on it and then the body shell will be finished ready for Moore mods to go on like ph2 side strips with smooth bullets, painted front diamond, need to purchase some team hekos.

pics to follow soon

also never guess what yes I know stupid me being to forceful I cracked my windscreen so before I can drive the car a replacement will be going in, wanted a new one any way as it was scratched to fu*k

pic also to follow

I wouldn't put them plates on mate, your friends might not have been caught but they're running the risk all the time. Your a new driver so you need to keep your head down as much as possible and do what's legal. Then the old bill havn't got an excuse to stitch you up.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
lovely little project, keep up the good work

as above though, don't risk the fun with those sheep plates for fools, get some nice pressed legal ones with legal font, they look the danglies!