ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Metro Exodus

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone bought and played this yet? Ideally on PC? I'm thinking of dropping my hard-earned on it (being a fan of the previous Metro games).

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Thread bump, has anyone else played this? i haven't played any of the Metro games, but look like that are similar to Fallout which i love? was going to but Days Gone until i realised it's PS4 only.

Is it decent?

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
I wouldn't say they're like Fallout. They're more like Stalker with the RPG and inventory management aspects removed.

Exodus is good but very oddly proportioned between the open worlds, some are big and long and some are short and small.

2033 and last light are more linear level based, think half life in tunnels with a lot of weird nuance and the most bizarre karma system going.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Recently played through this also, I personally prefered the linear play of the first 2 games. I don't think it really needed the open world areas. But still really good and graphics and sound effects are excellent. I did find it very difficult even on normal though

This is on Xbox X