ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
CVG's Dave Boddington pieces together all the revelations on Kojima's new game

By Mike Jackson for CVG UK

Today was an exciting day for Metal Gear fans, as series creator Hideo Kojima finally ditched the poker face and confirmed the new Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes game he's been working on.

Info on the game is scare, but CVG's Dave Boddington has pulled together everything that we know so far and, with his worryingly vast knowledge of Metal Gear lore, pieces together some of the more subtle revelations to offer a clearer view of what's in store in this roundup video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZbYJ-LFbzs

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes was revealed earlier today at a specially dedicated Metal Gear event, at which a Metal Gear movie and other announcements were made.

Here are all the headlines from the event:

Kojima reveals new Metal Gear Solid game running on Fox Engine

Exposed: The secrets of Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes images show Big Boss

Big Boss 'can command vehicles' in Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid to get social networking makeover

Metal Gear Solid movie announced

snake.jpg

When will Kojima-san admit that he doesn't make games he makes movies. As brilliantly crafted and written as they are MGS4 left me feeling like too much of a spectator to class it as a game.

Goliath I
I'm sure he will declare that this is the definitive last in the series, and that it has brought the Snake outings to it's end...

Ph 1 172
First image looks like a render of Sam fisher from splinter cell to me. Love the mgs games but the last couple had stupid f**king cut scenes

Evo 5 RS
When will Kojima-san admit that he doesn't make games he makes movies. As brilliantly crafted and written as they are MGS4 left me feeling like too much of a spectator to class it as a game.

I think you might eat those words this time round! MGS4 had way too many cut scenes, agreed. This is open world though, we might just get to play it this time lol.

Not a 320d
I hope this isnt too open world. I dont like too much freedom. MGS4 was good but could have done without the numerous cut-scenes. MGS needs to be linear IMO in order to get the mindfucking storyline across in the right way.

I hope this isnt too open world. I dont like too much freedom. MGS4 was good but could have done without the numerous cut-scenes. MGS needs to be linear IMO in order to get the mindf**king storyline across in the right way.

I'm sure there will still be plenty of story and enough set pieces in the game to not make it feel totally alien