ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Messing about with my new camera

RB 182
Panasonic DMC-FZ30? They've come out nice, I'm trying to get used to my new one so I'm in the same boat as you atm, was down at Brands having a go with mine today.

M

mij29

Thanx. didn't really know what i was doin but they turned out ok.
Just been lookin to see if there are any part time college courses in photography to learn a bit more.

M

mij29

benclelland said:
Panasonic DMC-FZ30? They've come out nice, I'm trying to get used to my new one so I'm in the same boat as you atm, was down at Brands having a go with mine today.

Yeah it is mate. Did you get the FZ50? Whats the difference?

RB 182
I just noticed the information about the picture said it was that model, I've got a Canon 350D thinking of getting a new lense already, I can see it could get quite expensive.

M

mij29

benclelland said:
I just noticed the information about the picture said it was that model, I've got a Canon 350D thinking of getting a new lense already, I can see it could get quite expensive.

Thats what i was going to get but like you say the lenses are megga bux and it only comes with 3x zoom don't it?

RB 182
With the body I got the 18-55mm lens which is alright to get used to it but you soon want to get more lenses, I didn't realise how complicated it all was before I got mine. Before I started looking at them it was more of a 'point and shot' attitude that I had to it.

M

mij29

Leeshez said:
Nice work there :)

Thanx mate.
Wanted to get some of the sunset but the battery ran out before it set.
Might have a go this evenin.