ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

merstham - Redhill Amy?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Why does everyone say I look miserable all the time! I wasn't, honestly. I hate the junction, maybe that was it.

Thanks for the half arsed sort of wave once you had driven past haha.

clio 182
its a blue 182 non cup, live a bit further down towards Ann Summers... small world :)

Last edited:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Quite a few of us around! I organised a meet in reigate and about 10 cars showed up.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
It was hassle organising it, someone else's turn!

Dun like the grasshopper, it's not very big inside, and tbh I won't be standing in the pissing rain either!

Black 197
its a blue 182 non cup, live a bit further down towards Ann Summers... small world :)

Sorry to hi-jack

Are you behind the Ann Summers building in the newish flats ?, I know someone up there and everytime i visited i used to see a blue non cupped 182 parked up

Black 197
Aye used to see it parked up all the time.. Never noticed a CS sticker on the car though ?? I used to visit in my Titanium 182 but i've got a 197 now, see you around

Black Gold Trophy
lol she does look miserable most days! We'll have to organise another meet, mine is in for paint work at the moment so it'll have to wait!

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
no come on amy, unless backstreet boys are playing, you look like your trying to murder everyone in sight! there hasnt been a meet for a while!

Clio MK2 Phase 1 172
theres nothing wrong with the backstreet boys! i no all the words as you well know. where would a good place to meet be for everyone in the area?