ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Members on the Wirral please look in..

172 Cup
Just wondering what garages you all use for your Clio, for repairs and servicing?

I am pretty dubious of all garages TBH, if only there was a Rentech round here :dapprove:
So I wonder if you guys recommend any one, i need to go urgently as an engine management light has appeared on the dash... Bad times.

Thanks all

Matt

matt get yourself to either

Birchdown near Malpas
http://www.birchdown.com/

or

NW performance in nantwitch
http://www.northwestperformance.co.uk/

they have outstanding reps on here go to the traders section and look them up location wise and reputation ect there are a lot of happy customers

a small distance to travel but well and trully worth it for good service and people that are very knoledgable about the cars

Last edited:
where abouts in the wirral you from matt??

i have 2 lol my daily driver is a ph2 silver with turinins on ktr coilovers fairly low

new one is a ph1 in black running on white forged magnisium wheels with r888....track days lol

im in new ferry along with emdos on here he also has a 172 ph2 iceberg

Last edited:
  Various
  172 Cup
I'm on the outskirts in Bromborugh, but I know New Ferry pretty well, play footy there most weekends.

Not seen either of your motors around, I will keep my eyes well peeled from now on :)

Do you attend many CS meets?

fairly local then tbh matt

i try to get to as many as possible but with my job its pritty hard,

football on the 2 pitches next to the land fill site and factory ect if it is i can hear you you lot playing from my house as only live around the corner

we should arrange a local meet again sometime

fancy it Jamie?

172 Cup
That's the one, not really a football pitch as such , more of a muddy hill with some white posts!

Definately up for a local meet.

Nimbus Megane R26
go birchdown mate .. seriously mate ill take it there for even a service even though its like a 50mile round trip. top guys!!

how about the thursday night 17th that way plenty of time to organise and put the word out ect

also not up home till then lol :eek: will also have my new special toy then too
not as special as yours though jamie looking forward to seeing it in the flesh

say maybe ellmsmere port again like last time jamie? but in a different location than the last one we had

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, not sure where else to go but maybe a pub would be good as it'll be no doubt freezing.

I'm not sure if you're on MSN or FB but my email is clio_williams3@hotmail.com of which you should be able to get both and we can sort something out for when you're back.