ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

members from blackpool say hello

clio 172 cup
seen few cars about with cs stickers so if youre from blackpool say hello and show us your car this is mine know alot of people dont approve of this car but i paid £1000 as it needs belts doing disk and pads and front shock aswell as all four alloys refurbishing so in my eyes a bargin :)

so if you see me about give me a toot and a wave as in all honesty all the ones ive seen about are beautys and what i aim mine to be after some hard graft

579243_3688733829433_1829332647_n.jpg

clio 172 cup
only just picked it up the other day with the disks being as useful as chewing gum havent really driven it apart from today when i went to pick up a yozza :p
ive seen your flamer about looks lush if can get mine clean as that ill be happy

Clio 172, Pug 106
Ahh that will explain it then!
Im sick of cleaning my car now, everytime i do it a seagull drops anchor on my bonnet!!

clio 172 cup
thats the problem with blackpool fricking seagulls everywhere i deatailed mine yesterday walked in to flick kettle on came out sh*t all down my window and door -.-

RB Lutecia
I'm from Morecambe, make regular trips down there often enough for a bit of a drive would like to start meeting folk as i dont know nobody ! ha always up for a big/mini meet :)