ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiar's!!

db

db detailing™
Following on from my 'G220 killer' thread, I contacted Meguiar's on Monday to see if they could do anything with it, as I'd heard stories about the early models being a bit dodgy... the only trouble is mine is nearly a year out of warranty. :S

Anyways, it is organised for them to send a courier out to collect it, inspect it, and get back to me (all sounds good so far).
The courier turns up today, I give him the box, and he gives me a box back in return???.... Open it up and it's a brand spanking new one!! :cool:

Now you can't fault that for service! Cheers Maguiar's!! :D

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice one dude!
Got my new one delivered today, seems a lot sturdier and nicer to use too.

In all honesty I am not surprised, superb company and would rather loose a drop in the ocean money wise than loose face.

Good on them :approve:

db

db detailing™
I can't believe they didn't even want to look at the old one! The serial number I gave them must have sealed the deal. :)

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
wonder if you'll get an invoice ina few days for the new one lol.

but if you dont good result, very good of meguires.

Golf GTD Mk7
they have great customer service. Mine was broken when i first got it.lol. They sent out a new one and picked up the broken one within days. Fantastic communication. If it goes again i'd send it back to them no questions asked. Out of warranty now though i think, but you've give me hope :D

db

db detailing™
Had an invoice in the box with it, said 'exchange' and no fee due... Cant complain! :cheers:

Not a 320d
Megs were always fantastic when i dealt with them, had 4 replacement G220's and they didnt make any fuss about any of them. Fantastic company.

Golf GTD Mk7
they have good service yes, but maybe they should make a less faulty product really. The amount of returns they're getting takes the piss really :S