ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars Water Magnet Towel

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got one, and I got one for my old man too.

No complaints from me. I still think my old leather got the car dryer, but the water magnet lifts so much water off, and doesn't trap crap which scratches the paintwork. I'd recommend it.

Williams 2
I've got one, I usually use a good old chamois leather first and get remaining water off with the towel. Works well;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Bought one from my local Halfrauds just the other day and am "looking forward" to trying it out at the weekend.

Mattieuk said:
IMHO PakShak waffle weave's are better, holds more water and dries the car easier.

I got a Pakshak after i got a water magnet. TBH i prefer the water magnet, the pakshak is only used on the wheels now.

Each to their own i suppose.

106 GTi
In what ways do you prefer it Chris? I am tempted to try one out seeing as they are in my local 'frauds.

Octavia VRS
Got the Megs Water Magnet Towel. I think it is really good on the paintwork but I don't rate it on windows for some reason!?!

Clio 172mk2
for the water magnet i do all the body work with that

then a terry towel over the body work
then a window terry towel one on the windows suprisingly

looks spot on when done

r-jay said:
In what ways do you prefer it Chris? I am tempted to try one out seeing as they are in my local 'frauds.

Just seems to lift more water. The pakshak i got seemed to leave streaks.

Saying that the Megs one i got was the previous one, the one in the tube.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Well seems like good feedback to me, think I'll be getting one from Halfrauds soon.

106 GTi
chris182 said:
Just seems to lift more water. The pakshak i got seemed to leave streaks.

Saying that the Megs one i got was the previous one, the one in the tube.

Not had the streaking problem with my Pakshaks. But will give the Megs a go when I am next passing Halfords.

Cheers

Rich