ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars headlight restoration kit

172 cup
I bought xenons for my cup the other day and they have slight hazing ( no where near as bad as my originals) I was is halfords and spur of the moment I bought the meguiars restoration kit, just want to know will it do the job or should I get something better, I would rate the hazing a 4/10?

Thanks
Jack

I will do the job, however.. With all restoration kits it's how long you spend on the headlights which determines the outcome.

Look on my project I used it on my clio..

The 3M kit is better if you want it absolutely factory perfect, but like I said the Meg kit does the job ok.

172 cup
Thanks I will take a look, thinking about getting the 3m kit now instead though just to get a better finish.

182 FF
The Meg kit worked well with mine. Like previously mentioned, the output has a direct relationship with how much effort you put into it.