ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguairs Bucket deal

Clio-V6
Hi all,

I can get my hands on a meg bucket filled with the usual goodies and an aqua blade for under £40.

can anyone let me know what other products I may want such as leathers and clay?

shampoo (eg megs nxt tech)
quick clay (spray & clay bar)
polish (any decent one Auto Glym, megs)
wax (megs nxt tech)
lambs wool mitt
water magnet - for drying (don't trust the aqua blade)
sponge applicators - to apply polish/wax
microfibre cloths - to get polish/wax off

and a bucket ;) that'll do you nicely. Halfords should sell all/most of the above.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Ive got the autoglm blade and quite like... why dont you like ???

Do you get all of the above i a bucket??? for £40??

106 GTi
To much danger of scratching with either a drying blade or chamois. Both have no where for anything solid to go apart from forced between them and the paint.

Microfiber drying towels all the way. The nap allows any contaminents to be drawn away from the paint, reduced micro marring induced from drying down to almost nothing on black here.

Maz

LY 200
Rich said:
To much danger of scratching with either a drying blade or chamois. Both have no where for anything solid to go apart from forced between them and the paint.

Microfiber drying towels all the way. The nap allows any contaminents to be drawn away from the paint, reduced micro marring induced from drying down to almost nothing on black here.

Where can you get these fab towels Rich .. :eek: lol I have been using both of the above offenders .. :dapprove:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
microfibre cloths are sick. no smears, no scratches, best thing ever for car cleaning (along with the wool mitt)