ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane wheels on a 197...?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Just spotted these on Ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270258934414

Whatcha all think they'd look like on a 197? They'd need thinner tyres if course, maybe what 215/35/18? But I think they'd look sweet - they appear to have been painted black with a yellow or white striped spoke on each wheel (hard to tell the colour on this laptop screen sorry).

They look familiar - do they belond to anyone on here? Whitby isn't far from where I am at all TBH either heh.... ;)

Dan

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Someone had the same on a 182, black/gold with yellow details. Obviously not the same wheels, 4stud vs 5stud.

BLK 197 F1
I never noticed until i swapped but the standard 197 rim spokes are slightly wavey if u look down the profile of them but the megane ones are razor straight and it really transforms the stance and aggression of the car. £420 direct from renault?! done!