ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane r26r

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Thats up there with the worst adverts ive ever seen, for a car of this caliber he says this....

"Anyone who is interested in this car will know how great it is so not going into detail on it."

Now if i was selling a car like this id be going into every possible detail to attract a wider audience i.e links to magazine reviews etc

Thats just pasch imo

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats up there with the worst adverts ive ever seen, for a car of this caliber he says this....

"Anyone who is interested in this car will know how great it is so not going into detail on it."

Now if i was selling a car like this id be going into every possible detail to attract a wider audience i.e links to magazine reviews etc

Thats just pasch imo
A LOT of vee owners say that in their ad's too. I do sort of see where they are coming from, as the cars been all over the motoring press for a good while now, but at the end of the day a bit of detail doesn't go a miss ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172cup
Awesome colour wish they had done that in the stanbdard r26.

Its a shame the new 200 j45 racing blue colour doesn't look that bright.

AK

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  M240i

Thats just pasch imo

Hear hear.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Straight 6
I've never seen a Megane in that colour - looks quite nice, but I don't think I could live with it every day!