ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26/Trophy status?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can put whatever price you like on your own car, you'll look like a total chopper if it's so over-priced though.
If he wants to waste his time & money doing it, crack on.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was more have these gone to that level?. I’ve been on and off looking at these, not really come across anything that has made me advertise mine asap though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
On the clio? Owners nope but I’d say condition,spec and Miles is very good. Good enough for me not to just buy an r for the sake of buying one.

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182 LY
Many said my Clio was over priced when I bought it... There is someone out there for every car, and someone who wants a LY R26 F1 with low mileage that has been owned by an enthusiast who's cared for it and is a car that they can keep for years to come not just use for a few months and flog on, will rather that for £10k than a high mileage one that could be a potential money pit for £6/7k. That aside, £8.5k start price is probably a more realistic starting point, but you never know. Used car market is all over the place, you can buy cars at one end of the scale for £2/3k or you can buy what is on paper a very similar car for £6k - it's only when you compare them side by side you realise why the cheap cars are cheap, and the decent cars are advertised for strong money.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Why leave the plastic on the subframes? It's one of the very few bits of the interior you could have refinished to perfection if you need to.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  200,182 Trophy, Cup
In all fairness it looks a lovely car and pound for pound isn’t that daft if you want a nice car to buy and store, maybe put a couple of hundred miles a year on it. (I’m selling it to myself)

I’m just not sure about the ad

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also kinda gambling on prices actually rising from that 10K as well.

I mean they've been selling the Megane since 1995, and this model would be the first one you'd consider a 'collector car', outside of the various race cars Renault used obviously.