ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane R26 6 Year Service Advice

Suzuki Swift Sport
Hi,

Looking at buying an R26. The car I've found has had the timing belt change in 2009 under warranty (for whatever reason), but didn't have the waterpump changed.

The belts are due in October this year, but the waterpump will be around 7 years old this month. I'll get the belts/pump changed asap anyway, but how much of a risk is it to leave for a month until I get chance to take it? The car is 4 1/2 hours away. I'm edgy because I've just had belts go on my 172 cup, so I'm proceeding with extreme caution!

I'm also looking for recommendations to get this work done in Wales (or very near!). I'm based 30 mins south west of Swansea - SA18.

Thanks!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Yep looking like either you or Renault. What's the going rate for the full service Inc waterpump?