ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane...oh my god .... Croydon

Clio RS 200
Sitting in traffic last night and a guy cleaning his car outside his house....

Dark Megane with silver trim round the doors, windows, bonnet, door handles, windows, boot, bumper, petrol cap, mirrors, lights.....need i go on.... anywhere there was a straight edge there was a silver trim......:dapprove:

Arctic Blue 182
Ive seen that around Croydon, talk about Chrome your ride, I saw it coming out opposite Whitgift last week

Black guy right?

Black Gold Trophy
sounds typical of croydon tbh..... I can just imagine the owner buying it at halfords "yo mate has you got anyfink dat can lyk bling my mota up innit?"

1.8 Civic EX
lol, they do actually sell that shoddy chrome strip stuff in halfords, saw it in there at the weekend.

I bought a s**t load and my car will now look like the megs little brother

there was a Mr Motivator type in a pimped Omega near FCS last week, bonnet scoop, chrome wheels, vents, the lot

i was nearly sick

Arctic Blue 182
About right really, esp. croydon - if it ain't chromed, it ain't cool.

True true

This car takes 'chroming' to a whole new level though,

I'd get a pic myself but not around at the mo, so await Magicman's pics lol

:rasp:

Clio RS 200
Got a couple of photos not that good but i was iv traffic...lol

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0107-1.jpg

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
LY and chrome should work well together, no?

It almost looks like a drawing with silver outlines on black paper.

Black 197
You should see my 197

JDM style spoiler on roof, 18" chrome spinners, Under car neon lighting... Performance graphics down both doors.... Massive ice install... and the fattest exhausT you have ever seen... Bbbbrrraaappp !!

Croydon Styling - You know it makes sense ;)

Last edited:
  Clio RS 200
You should see my 197

JDM style spoiler on roof, 18" chrome spinners, Under car neon lighting... Performance graphics down both doors.... Massive ice install... and the fattest exhause you have ever seen... Bbbbrrraaappp !!

Croydon Styling - You know it makes sense ;)

I worry parking mine in Croydon and coming out to find it looks like that.....do you think it is catching......:dapprove:

Black 197
I worry parking mine in Croydon and coming out to find it looks like that.....do you think it is catching......:dapprove:

T'was a joke pmsl....

Would never dream of ever chavving a car out.. Oh and as you pass through Croydon often.. My drives free in the day time pmsl - Free parking for you sir

Clio RS 200
T'was a joke pmsl....

Would never dream of ever chavving a car out.. Oh and as you pass through Croydon often.. My drives free in the day time pmsl - Free parking for you sir

He he, i ment the chrome one.....not yours .....free parking really ...were do you live...:)

Black 197
Won't make anything disapear honest....... If you ever need a magician for an event you have a free one here.....

I have a kid on way so will take you up sometime - oh and free = :nono:

thats your livelyhood mate, Parking is easy - earning money is not

Have a great day ;)