ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megane coupe swap f4rt

Well recently I signed up for your wonderful forum that wanted to start my project on the basis of a clio sport and wanted to get ideas, well then I present my project already started, I put some photos here but the entire assembly is a forum of my country which I update regularly.
pd. I hope that even a megane you like.

well as failing to collect the car will be in a couple of weeks when you place in the workshop I put my new project which begins with much enthusiasm but little money, so it will be done very slowly because it is one thing I wanted to do for now, well not mess me and I will soften more interesting.
through the sale of my s14a already had money to do so here they took a Wednesday went up on Thursday and Friday to granolles estava already here with the (1300km) on the fate things broke down all the cars had to travel and finally I had to go with my father's mk1 clio 1.4 energy as a champion who turned all the way to 120-140 ... and slightly raised.
sam09942.jpg

sam1002s.jpg

some open and realized it is a sport megane engine (trophy), now I can not upload photos of the car as I said above I have not yet brought, but I promise pics of the car (it is a megane ph2 coupe) and mounted engine, and later as the car evolves, but to whet your appetite try to "225cv" into something more than 1000kg if possible Autobloc with a box of r26 and approved for street.

some general photos of the car ...
dsc0003gb.jpg

dsc0004tw.jpg

dsc0005tv.jpg

to put it all bare
dsc0014oe.jpg

I had a problem to place the engine, but based on time and very carefully I could modify n bit and not play.
dsc0017eo.jpg

dsc0018uv.jpg

some of this morning out on the street.
dsc0022gy.jpg

dsc0023gt.jpg

just so you can see what remains ...
dsc0024cb.jpg