ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 LUX

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another one of my buddys has decided to sell his car unfortunately he's decided to move away from an RS to a dirty dev BMW

Anyway he's found his Replacement so the 225 is up for sale

Most details are in his advert

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...t-megane-x84-p2-renaultsport-225-2007/1237666

The Car has been rock solid in all the time he's owned it and had no major issues, the price reflects that it does need some decent money spending on it i.e. Cambelt and a service, it also will need a new window regulator as he has the common non functioning window fault. He was very close to having all this sorted but at the last minute decided to sell up so had a change of heart regarding splashing the cash. Its quite a rare spec and one of the very early Cup packed car with Red brembos, its a Feb 07 build pre-registared on a 56 plate and has all the right options like Xenons and climate.

Car has Full history and service stamps from RS tuning and BTM so has been well looked after..

Any Questions and ill try and answer from what I know

He's open to offers and as long as it starts with a five I'm sure he's willing to negotiate on the price a little