ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 F1 stolen from Coventry

RB 182FF
My husband has just posted this on Meganesport.net ....

Hi everyone

A bit shook up, my 225 F1 in Ultra Blue reg plate HK07 OTL was stolen at knife point tonight when I was coming out of work, about 6.30pm in Coventry.

Be on the look out and message me on here or call the police if you see my car.

Car is standard, the driver side headlight bulb is gone.

Thanks for any info ...

Regards
Steve

DSCF0011 (2).jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe this pal, hope you're ok! I posted it already, hope u don't mind. U in work tomorrow?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'll keep an eye out, I don't live far from where it was taken and i'm bang on it with spotting Renault Sports.

I'll write down the reg and tape it to the outside of my glove box, so at a glance I can see if it's yours.

Horrible thing to happen, hope your coping OK.

Clio 172
Driving around cov and the surrounding areas alot in the comming day will definately keep an eye out! horrible thing to happen.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Best of luck with it all mate. It's a traumatic situation to be in. Lots of stuff goes on in your mind in situations like that - Lots of "What if's" good, bad and frustrating alternative outcomes but you're still here, that's what matters. Don't think of the negative side to it, as hard as it is to do. I'll keep my eyes peeled and I'll post it on Facebook etc - Seems an effective way to help.

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Always wondered if somebody has got their car back from "putting the word out" on the forums.

Today heard a great story from my mate and his CRX forum. Somebody’s CRX was recently stolen after a burglary he put the word out on the forum and it was passed onto neighbouring forums.. about 4 hours after his car went missing one of the members said he had seen his car in Liverpool about 20mins ago.. The guy headed to Liverpool on the off chance he would spot his car, after an hour of driving around checking the forum regularly somebody else PM'd him his mobile number from another forum.. The guy give the number a call and one of the other forum members had seen his car parked outside a subway shop, the other member followed the car there and called the police.. The Guy got to the subway before the police turned up, ran over to the car got in with his spare key and drove his car home! What makes it even better the guy who robbed the car had his iphone in the car door so he got his house and mum & dads phone number and eventually found an address for the idiot, the police went to the address and arrested the guy!

Thought that was pretty epic makes me proud to be a forum member! :p

BMW E92/Audi S3
I got a phonecall this morning about a crashed F1 in Cov - 07 plate. Matches description. Hope all is well :(

Clio
If that is your car that was crashed, all my sympathy but I hope the prick that nicked it killed himself in it, f**king lowlife, hope he gets everything he deserves

RB 182FF
I got a phonecall this morning about a crashed F1 in Cov - 07 plate. Matches description. Hope all is well :(

That's the one, you knew before we did!!! What is on Megane sport below,

UPDATE:

Had a call from the Police today, the car was used in an armed robbery this morning. Whilst leaving the scene car was crashed at high speed into a parked car. Car is now with the Police, hopefully get to see it in the next couple of days but the damage to the front is very heavy!

RB 182FF
If that is your car that was crashed, all my sympathy but I hope the prick that nicked it killed himself in it, f**king lowlife, hope he gets everything he deserves

Apparently all three occupants got out and ran!! Airbags etc did there job, GUTTED!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully it will be written off, but it's a shame that they didn't all die a slow and horrible death.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Gutted for you newthy.

Keep us all posted, we're bloody heartbroken for you. :(
Makes you say you wouldnt bother having a desirable car again.

clio sport 172 /5gtt
Hopefully it will be written off, but it's a shame that they didn't all die a slow and horrible death.
its a shame this never happens with the scum. just what gives them the right to just take what they want. they should try putting a full days work in to get what they want. glad you did not come to any harm

Mate that is shocking. Looks like the Megs hold up well in a crash but in this instance I can safely say a bit of karma would have been nice, with a head meets windscreen reunion for the scummers. Gutted for you!