ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megabowl - Bexleyheath 31ST JAN 6PM

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I can make this, its only round the corner. Rob, you want to come down with me. Iv only got spance for one passenger now :)

I'd love a ride down steve, my shed will not be worthy, it was so pretty! :(

Sorry i can't make this meet now, as i now have a meeting to attend and its not optional. :(

Ah shame mate, have to have another soon then, weather will be picking up soon, prime excuse!

Trophy 459
Sounds a good social.

Just an idea to run past you could also do a South East meeting at somewhere like the Halfway House at Challock Nr Faversham nice and easy to get to from the M2 or M20 large car park good food,a number of car clubs use it what's your view on it!!

Sounds a good social.

Just an idea to run past you could also do a South East meeting at somewhere like the Halfway House at Challock Nr Faversham nice and easy to get to from the M2 or M20 large car park good food,a number of car clubs use it what's your view on it!!
Only a few miles up to road from me, so this would be easier for me, meets wise.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
This sounds good.
I'm not sure if I can make the bowling meet now :(
my immobiliser has just gone up the spout and I can't get the poxy thing to start now.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The other meet idea sounds nice, i'll prefer it when I have a decent looking car to drive down there ;)

Looking forward to a catch up with everyone/to meet some people for the first time.

Nimbus 197
robbo.. everyone... i know your all going to Hate.. or mayb go mad at me.. but im going to have to drop out.. work issues.. NOT GOOD.. im gutted... have a nice nite though..

rob txt me if its not going to happen.. coz il let T5 no as hes NOW BANNED:dapprove: SAD TIMES X X X

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right what's going on then? I'm stll game for this, but ATM it's just me joe steve and ben, anyone intending on still coming? I'm ok with a foursome tbh but is everyone else?

3 Series touring
Right , just back from work now ! was up at 5.30 this morning so im in need of a shower...will check this when im out !
happy to go with the flow tbh

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Doesn't look like it's going ahead, just hope no one turns up without looking at this tbh!

We need to sort it out south east! People say they're coming but don't check the thread or confirm nearer the time.

3 Series touring
Doesn't look like it's going ahead, just hope no one turns up without looking at this tbh!

We need to sort it out south east! People say they're coming but don't check the thread or confirm nearer the time.

We need the organiser to have a list of mobile numbers ant drop a text before the event!!

Trophy 459
Sounds a good social.

Right lets sort this meeting out lunchtime sunday will start a new thread.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Mine's still sat outside my gaff on a trailer :dapprove:
Hasn't made it to the garage yet.

What colour is your cup Knocker?