ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mega cheap Exclusive...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Exclusive no. 144
Cheap for a good few reasons, but might be worth a look for someone in the vicinity?
Chi can you resist? :rasp:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really dislike Exclusives. I just can't get on with them.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
I really dislike Exclusives. I just can't get on with them.

agreed, I think they are god awful looking things, amazing how just changing the wheels and giving it a different colour ruins the car...and don't get me started on that interior

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
agreed, I think they are god awful looking things, amazing how just changing the wheels and giving it a different colour ruins the car...and don't get me started on that interior

Yep agree with both of you, bad colour, horrible wheels, and that interior, add to that that its not very exclusive (3rd or 4th most popular colour on a phase 1 iirc) its a truly awful 'special' edition.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Cup
Give it 15-20 Years and These - A good Standard 172Cup and a Good Phase 1 will be worth Good Money - Look at the Values of 205s lately

Speaking of which what is it with the French and their "luxury" Hot Hatchs ? The 205 Gentry 1.9 autobox with fill leather

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Exclusive no. 144
Give it 15-20 Years and These - A good Standard 172Cup and a Good Phase 1 will be worth Good Money - Look at the Values of 205s lately

Speaking of which what is it with the French and their "luxury" Hot Hatchs ? The 205 Gentry 1.9 autobox with fill leather

Yup, wish I'd kept my miami blue 1.9 gti in a garage... Ah well!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1
Are the 2L badges metal or just coloured plastic? I remember getting a quote for a pair years ago and they were going to cost £90.00 special order from France.