ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets

What do we fancy? The weather has been crap recently, so I've not bothered, but I'll happily put something together if people are interested?

What are we thinking then?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry guys that I've bin rubbish at getting meets sorted over the last half a year I've had a lot to sort out with work this year and I've just not had chance to think of anything else but work. I've wanted to go for drives so badly ;( but I have got a few things that I want to do.

Any meets on the Horizon?

I am waiting to sort out a good meet soon mate bare with me and I will make sure its a good one after next week I should know a lot more.

With our own cars in Roots and Shoots carpark?

Ha ha sounds like that could have bin fun Jon but sadly roots n shoots won't be about much longer that's why I've bin so busy. Hopefully I will get chance to sort out some good meets once I've got work done. But defo got to do some blasts in north Wales soon and I want to get some go kart nights booked.

Ha ha sounds like that could have bin fun Jon but sadly roots n shoots won't be about much longer that's why I've bin so busy. Hopefully I will get chance to sort out some good meets once I've got work done. But defo got to do some blasts in north Wales soon and I want to get some go kart nights booked.

Aye 100% up for some wales blasts as i'm eager to kick the Focus' head in :D I wouldn't be attending karting meets though, hate karting lol.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Too much flavour, or is it the fun content that bothers you? ;)

I'll happily put something together though, there's a few people going to the trackdays at Oulton over the next month, as said, we could meet up there.

Makes perfect sense IMO, lots of passenger rides would be a laugh. .
Anyone taking part? Might sign on?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well this weekend I am busy next weekend I am busy in holland then after that I am free.
i know its a few peoples birthdays in feb one being mine so that's going to be a
drunken mess.
aucky you work more than me!!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I've not been out for a decent drive for a while. Never seem to find the time. Anyone fancy a run during the week sometime?

Hopefully I'll attend one of the NW's meet once the weather gets better, as Naill said he would take some photos of my sunflower, so it would be an excuse to put some miles on it & have a day out.

As long as a NE member is welcome lol